Abandoned European souvenir in outskirts of Detroit
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Abandoned European souvenir in outskirts of Detroit crossword clue.
"Abandoned European souvenir in outskirts of Detroit" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Spot English agent
- Entertains multitudes
- Make provision for nice cat aunt took abroad
- Whale upset by one caught in crazy gymnastic performances
- Is able to return home without me for food
- Adopt a pseudonym to cover exploits
- Dance record leading to love
- Dirt around middle of step becomes softened
- Colour of old church, not quite red
- Good antique piece of tableware initially declared secure
Crossword clues of the day
- Largest North African city
- Person who carries certain retrievers?
- "___ know what?"
- "Aaron Burr, ___" ("Hamilton" song)
- Like some cats and concerts
- Sentry's 'Stop!' order
- Basketball coaches' position swaps, perhaps?
- Parts of wedding cake eating contests?
- Mortgage deal, briefly
- Perfect square after four