A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee crossword clue.
"A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- … fabricated — very pleased
- Money turning up in Copenhagen or Kolding
- Freshly papered walls in rectory originally …
- Potty covered in hair, as an artefact
- Stick on bottom, wounding
- Native of central America in rare shower
- Threaten youngster on reservation?
- Dumping grounds dry up, one of those filled with sewage
- Conclusion somewhat lacking heart again!
- State again reviewing repeated notes in paper
Crossword clues of the day
- Queen with ice powers
- Incoming flight figs.
- Green sauce for linguine
- Nobelist William Butler ___
- Place associated with the answers to the starred clues
- Leafs-watching time, maybe
- Ran in long, bounding strides
- Like a 45° angle
- Restaurant chain known for its coffee and doughnuts
- Politicians' lapel adornments