A small country that is teetotal around the icy East
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A small country that is teetotal around the icy East crossword clue.
"A small country that is teetotal around the icy East" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- So sharp it could rip your ear off.
- You might need 1, 21 and 25 across to do this with exuberance.
- It was a charmless Christmas for Josephine, in short, but she'll get some support from these.
- A petty formality, perhaps, to fudge the topic until tea is taken.
- He fills his estate with beautiful things!
- You might 18 across having one of these to celebrate getting a job in Rome.
- In the beginning, what's at the heart of this is what we have always been, really, from start to finish, despite all of this busy work.
- In the middle of the inspection, the promissory notes were found to be utterly implausible.
- Is all lost from the Emerald Isle or could this restore our honour?
- Have no fear hereafter in that place.
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Was sloppy
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- TiVo ancestor
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
Crossword clues of the day
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Images you can click on
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Jury service, for one
- Catherine of "Schitt's Creek"
- Happy tail movements
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Performer who never speaks