A seat or chair: cathedra et sella exempla sunt
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A seat or chair: cathedra et sella exempla sunt crossword clue.
"A seat or chair: cathedra et sella exempla sunt" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tales of the Riverbank (ex + abl.)
- Mistresses: erae, familias matres forte
- To howl, like the wolves in Georgics 1.486
- Virtues which aren't sinister (neut.): res bonae
- We should allow (imperf. act. subj.), eg Cic. De Invectione 1.39
- He said she had run away: dixit eam ____
- Te hoc ____ expedi: free yourself of this rap (charge)
- ____ visu: wonderful to see
- ____ celeber Muhammad Ali erat: ... was famous for boxing
- They stretch out, they extend, they reach
- Ask overly invasive questions
- Do some tape editing
- Train segment
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- Yogi's little buddy, for short
- One with superhuman powers
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Confession of a nitwit?
- Half-dozen prefix
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"