A relative of Daisy's, with a Californian mother, gets 50% of lock-up premises in Clare
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A relative of Daisy's, with a Californian mother, gets 50% of lock-up premises in Clare crossword clue.
"A relative of Daisy's, with a Californian mother, gets 50% of lock-up premises in Clare" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Parts of the cabbages with rotten leaves
- Blows things out of all proportion perhaps by exaggerating what's in The Mirror
- Great service without ultimate wine and spirit
- Service provided by The Border's mail order business
- Someone knowing the rights and wrongs of test, in a manner of speaking, found in Cloud
- Popular supporter is on time with recent delivery
- Sensational missing lines from Beethoven's Moonlight
- It's a risky business for those overseeing student applications admitting error
- Pay more for holiday by opening papers
- Free's albums?
- Brand of cologne with a literary name
- X, in a sorority name
- ___ Arbor
- Who wrote "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation"
- Pounding on a pie topping?
- Either of a kid's parents?
- One sharing a bunk bed, briefly
- Emergency situation caused by a terrier?
- More dangerous to drive on, in a way
- Inexperienced four-star naval officer?