A period of fasting among sources of fruit and sweeties
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A period of fasting among sources of fruit and sweeties crossword clue.
"A period of fasting among sources of fruit and sweeties" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Curate muddled about name for mythical creature
- Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of
- Religious aid on which one can count
- Figurative expressions translated by 11, 21, and 27, say, apart from first page
- Closed with rite in unusual order, like monks in monastery
- Ecstasy among RC saints confused scriptwriter
- Follower of uniform writer of history?
- Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple
- Gift I can point out — what preacher's good at
- Like some big game one bungled in series
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Regret in a big way
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Images you can click on
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Was sloppy
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Performer who never speaks
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- "___! Knock it off!"
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Sprinkle with oil
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Expensive violin
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris