A part of an unfinished recording of singer by engineer - the green type that's stoned
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A part of an unfinished recording of singer by engineer - the green type that's stoned crossword clue.
"A part of an unfinished recording of singer by engineer - the green type that's stoned" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Some of the mayhem anticipated by tough guy
- New satire about time with theatrical professional
- Extract in The Magazine
- One of eight mouthy types of Victorians rejected VAT
- Ring is taken in by sect - the one specialising in visions?
- Helpful hints left out for the snooker players to pick up
- Those involved in counterespionage, as before
- It reflects cider producer losing the head from drink
- Storage space in minibus coming back
- A Scott Joplin style of music from America that's popular with all the characters, rises and falls