A paper turns up containing a device that's similar
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A paper turns up containing a device that's similar crossword clue.
"A paper turns up containing a device that's similar" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Canal maybe, wide, Wear and Tay somehow combined
- Woman briefly recalled what may be top of volcano
- Shed many layers there
- Drew up school notice about bible studies
- Bound over to accept old copy that's inaccurate
- Colouring or baking agent lacking in a filling pudding
- Put out your old clothes and the rest
- Mess up surface of front edge of sail
- Architect's engineers blocking adversaries at bridge
- Pollute nearly all the planet
- Body part needed for kissing
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- Large container for popcorn
- ___ therapy
- Victim of a bark beetle attack
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- Roberts and Fisher's view of the human condition - and a hit for Ella Fitzgerald and the Inkspots?
- Sad __, cartoon character created by George Baker
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?
- Title for a lord's wife
Crossword clues of the day
- ___-generated content (what a wiki has)
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Male doll sold in the Barbie section of a toy department
- Light-induced flow of electric charge
- Element that burns with a green flame
- Reduce slightly
- Italian spirit made from grape residue after pressing
- Where Ian Fleming spent much of the 1920s
- Longtime radio host Howard
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"