A musical affair?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A musical affair? crossword clue.
"A musical affair?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Bath, perhaps, where vulgar sounds detected behind people
- Capital letter reversed lower cases?
- Piano rock repulsed pretty delicate little things
- Racecourse marathon winner
- Lucky thing taking millions at racecourse
- Homework covering principal rule of two
- Fibrous material in rope across width in rolled-over timber
- Dirty coat's first darned
- Racecourse with the cloth on rough floors
- Isn't grass cut for racecourse?
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Armenia's capital
- Moderate running pace
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Electric-meter measurement
- Sound made by touching goblets
Crossword clues of the day
- Amorphous mass
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Quaint farewells
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Tasting like an omelet
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Mail-in contest submission