A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king crossword clue.
"A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Follower of uniform writer of history?
- Religious alliance in turbulent age he and you'll put together
- One old-fashioned object of veneration
- Elected with no change in Washington, pure and simple
- Resisted leader of flock repeatedly going outside closed circle
- Curate muddled about name for mythical creature
- Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of
- Like some big game one bungled in series
- Figurative expressions translated by 11, 21, and 27, say, apart from first page
- A fifth of money put in collection so far
- MLB VIPs
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Pies, in the silent era
- Happy tail movements
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Poetic time of day
- Recurring role for Anthony Hopkins
- Colorful swimmers
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Proverbial preventative
Crossword clues of the day
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Regret in a big way
- Bath sprinkles
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- It's cast, so they say
- TiVo ancestor
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- Performer who never speaks