A fifth of money put in collection so far
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A fifth of money put in collection so far crossword clue.
"A fifth of money put in collection so far" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- American throne for English king
- Curate muddled about name for mythical creature
- Role for Catholic woman once in charade — a con, essentially
- Like some big game one bungled in series
- Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of
- Gift I can point out — what preacher's good at
- Religious alliance in turbulent age he and you'll put together
- Figurative expressions translated by 11, 21, and 27, say, apart from first page
- Resisted leader of flock repeatedly going outside closed circle
- Closed with rite in unusual order, like monks in monastery
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Was sloppy
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- Poetic time of day
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Jury service, for one
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Line in a spreadsheet
- State that shares a border with Indiana
Crossword clues of the day
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- TiVo ancestor
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Pies, in the silent era
- Happy tail movements