A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull crossword clue.
"A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ille, illa, ____: demonstrative pronoun
- Provided that, so long as (+ subj.)
- ____ generis: of its own kind, unique
- 'Are you free?', Capt. Peacock, Are You Being Served
- To be carried, brought cf. eg. Caesar BG 3.2
- Of the personified god of Sleep
- More often
- He is present
- Most sharp, bitter or fierce: sic Nisus in armis, Aen. 9.176
- I help (simplex verb, 1st conj.): opitulor, subvenio