A blunder with fee almost embarrassed — to be paid back
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A blunder with fee almost embarrassed — to be paid back crossword clue.
"A blunder with fee almost embarrassed — to be paid back" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- When twin has dropped in, visiting house, passing comment
- Star reversing in luggage van
- Other art, I suspect, is rougher
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
- Politician serving suggestion with eggs, reportedly?
- Where test may be good after racket covered up by politician
- Self-pitying politician, finally removed
- Awkward without 18?
- Politician's baby
- Old Czech dissident, keep left