A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official crossword clue.
"A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Endless voting one expressed approval of — and tried to secure votes?
- Thus short rope is needed in beauty parlours
- A comic ran about like 'Michelle, ma belle ... ’
- Criticism not entirely crazy
- Copper interrupting nonsense in voting procedure that's shocking
- Protest over bishop — something happening at end of service
- Small drinks in vessels lacking height
- No longer having time, stop — or run on?
- This writer's put on fake leather
- She's married numberless men, including an old gardener