A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official crossword clue.
"A bill, say, for a high-ranking Turkish official" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sheep's high-pitched noise, behaving violently
- Like some urns, terribly rare, nicked from the east
- Most peculiar 22 briefly wearing reddish-brown
- Unled soldiers overtake worker by the way
- Solitary person would be left with this single thing
- Copper interrupting nonsense in voting procedure that's shocking
- This writer's put on fake leather
- Lady troubled about first bit of knitwear that's polyester
- One assesses resistance to watershed being abused
- She's married numberless men, including an old gardener