A bash in dance club for 1000 from army post
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A bash in dance club for 1000 from army post crossword clue.
"A bash in dance club for 1000 from army post" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tell a story about old city with a lack of protection
- Is Grant's doctor Leo?
- Set off speed trap - is that smart?
- Finishes strike action around redundancies and closures
- Ladies' men missing Isle? Correct!
- Most of the stone is old, firm and typical of an old fussy architectural style
- Removing senior from indecent exposure that was definitely not foreseen
- Bug popular religious community
- Lawless part of the circle in revolutionary China
- The opposite of 6 down for the most part is not puzzling
- The Titanic's undoing
- Fifth-most-common Korean surname, after Kim, Lee, Park and Jung
- Viking who was the first ruler of Normandy
- Railways not on street level
- Baker who sang "My Funny Valentine"
- Less than 90°
- The Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain, at Disneyland
- Overactive, informally
- Stoker who created Dracula
- Fools' Day month
Crossword clues of the day
- Seal up again with cellophane
- Opening of many a serial drama episode
- 2008 sci-fi Pixar hit
- Attired in high fashion
- Things sold by the yard?
- Word before 'one's luck' or 'one's buttons'
- Meat-and-vegetable meals
- Refrain in a children's song ... or a literal feature of ...
- Appliance to watch the BBC on
- Fathers, familiarly