A Tory leader pockets profits? That's touching!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the A Tory leader pockets profits? That's touching! crossword clue.
"A Tory leader pockets profits? That's touching!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Dolly left the French in Ilium
- Lateness of sailors holding banquets
- Spiritual benefactor that is after information
- Winger's distance from the line
- Opportunist finds sign about heroin
- Nine crashed into obstacle that's forgiving
- Light from church beyond hill
- Hit it off board
- Steak done differently in French city
- Invest in experience without resistance
- Word that can follow 'favorite' or 'prodigal'
- Lauren Graham's 'Gilmore Girls' role
- Catalysts, as of change
- Friend of Mr. Noodle on children's TV
- Native people seen in 'M*A*S*H'
- Bonneville Salt Flats events
- Cereal box word whose third and fourth letters are stylized as bits of cereal
- Carpet stain removable with vinegar
- Ryan Seacrest's talent show, for short
- Embarrassment in the seat of the pants
Crossword clues of the day
- Changes a Wikipedia page, for example
- Sponsored results on Google
- Website that debunks urban legends
- Onset of evening
- Drop-off spot
- Big name in dog food
- Former legal drama with such characters as Michael Kuzak and Grace Van Owen, abbr.
- 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' host who's six feet tall
- Setting for an 1836 shootout
- Historic megalomaniac