’80s duo rejects EU and beats science?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ’80s duo rejects EU and beats science? crossword clue.
"’80s duo rejects EU and beats science?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Boy's brown tin
- By chief of business's tally, lousy bet leads to unrecoverable money
- For starters in trigonometry, 100 radians equal 83?
- Before end of race, Harry is moved lower
- First Lady supported by Republican at all times
- Page has to be translated into language
- It's cold tea at home with sweetener
- Gossip magazine, inside: 'Extremely Careless Adulterers'
- Indeed, called crazy
- First sofa bed to arrive in country