6 celebrated, shedding stones, cutting drink
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 6 celebrated, shedding stones, cutting drink crossword clue.
"6 celebrated, shedding stones, cutting drink" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Thick coat finished in one second
- Style that's 7 damaged trade with business
- Cover done within square edges
- Each day cuts surrounding pastures
- View troops occupying isthmus
- Firm cracking frauds beat police
- Delayed returns with others
- Variety of yellow crackers? Not quite
- In which American raced buggy?
- Polish hero freed a country
- Where a baby bird eats a worm
- Drive a wedge between foreigner and partner heading off
- Annoying summer swarms
- Not stated directly
- Ms. magazine cofounder who's the subject of a new biographical film
- Ad that opens in a new window: Hyph.
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Immediately under pressure there
- Like the tiniest pup in a litter
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
- And all the rest, in brief
- Key to the left of Q, on a keyboard
- Seating option at a diner
- Group of matching dishes, for example
- 'Sweeney Todd: The ___ Barber of Fleet Street'
- Domed Native American dwelling
- Criticize Sega's hedgehog design?
- Country between Iraq and Lebanon
- Do some trawling at sea?