5th or Lexington, in New York: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 5th or Lexington, in New York: Abbr. crossword clue.
"5th or Lexington, in New York: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Kicks out of office
- ___ out of shape (really disturbed)
- Queen of Arendelle, in 'Frozen II'
- Disney heroine played by Halle Bailey in an upcoming movie
- Show featuring Punkie Johnson and Cecily Strong: Abbr.
- Food plan also known as the 'Stone Age diet'
- Animal like Mr. Teeny on 'The Simpsons'
- On ___ ground (in a comfortable situation)
- Actress Gabor or Longoria
- Trees with a 'Dutch' variety