21 down is revolting and flighty types are dropping like flies because of it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 21 down is revolting and flighty types are dropping like flies because of it crossword clue.
"21 down is revolting and flighty types are dropping like flies because of it" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Relative admits taking it back from Ring in the country
- Set off speed trap - is that smart?
- Strain of pig-headed male chromosome
- Bank examiner gives you this over opening investor's good books
- Ladies' men missing Isle? Correct!
- Finishes strike action around redundancies and closures
- Most of the stone is old, firm and typical of an old fussy architectural style
- Old lively type of plant protects end of tuber
- Composer opens Buenos Aires City Hall
- One of the flowers from Trim, in a manner of speaking
- Ahab's father in the Bible
- Painter of the 'Four Freedoms' series, 1943
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
- Catch, like a sleeve
- It has two bands but plays songs from many
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- Rick, Ilsa and Victor had one in 'Casablanca'
- Crucifix inscription
- Struck, old-style
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Awkward Black Girl' creator and star
- E-4, E-5 and E-6, in the U.S. Navy, in brief
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Game with Wild cards
- Part of Canada above Alta. and Sask.
- Flat, round bread cooked on a griddle
- Some GPS lines
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- What's left at sea
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics