1 of 2 or 1 in 3, roughly?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 1 of 2 or 1 in 3, roughly? crossword clue.
"1 of 2 or 1 in 3, roughly?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Smartens up princess, scruffy without pin
- Cliches etc thus translated to cover new section
- Matter of time before corrupt cop jails international
- Illustrated River Dee, clear down the middle
- To the audience, type of TV view material
- Finds another role for exceptional actress
- Black market stocks book
- Rugby players upend that man over tense tradesman
- Negotiated hard deal about riding horse
- Mark with spots led astray installing smartphone program
- Custardy creation
- 'Call Me ___' (Mayim Bialik series)
- ___ Gray (raspy-voiced R&B singer)
- 'I wholeheartedly agree!'
- Egg-shaped instrument
- 'Kiss an Angel Good Mornin'' singer who received the Willie Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award in 2020
- Skirt that ends above the knee
- Insect associated with picnics