16 of them are in a pound: Abbr.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the 16 of them are in a pound: Abbr. crossword clue.
"16 of them are in a pound: Abbr." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- General feelings in the room
- Rapper on Rolling Stone's "100 Greatest Artists" list
- Many an August baby
- Jumbo, as a shirt size
- "We just said the same thing at the same time!"
- Hurricane centers
- Website that specializes in explainer journalism
- Bills not found in A.T.M.s, typically
- Casualty of nervous fingers on a beer bottle
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Music for funeral processions
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
- Golfer who had six Masters wins between 1963 and 1986
- Altercation (informal)
Crossword clues of the day
- Jewish scholar
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Maiden possibly meeting horrible thing during dark period
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Middle of range
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Hotel room freebie